Welcome to Highland Support!
Professional, affordable, expert computer and network support for small businesses, home offices and home computer users.
I offer on-site computer support that is honest, reliable and affordable for any sized business.
I have over 15 years of experience supporting every level of business information technology, from desktop and user issues to enterprise wide technology applications. From 1996 through 2005 I served as a Senior Network Administrator and Senior Telecommunications Administrator in the technology and health care industries, providing support and guidance on a wide range of technologies.
I have operated in a unique place among IT professionals. End users from all levels of large companies have come to me for problem solving and guidance. I understand how technology fits into your business, how critical it is, and the impact when it is not working properly. That is why I am a smart choice for your computer and IT needs.
I am a resident of Highland Park and serve on the Highland Business Association (HBA) Board of Directors. I also serve as the Chair of the HBA’s promotion committee. We plan yearly events to promote businesses in the Highland Village area. Our newest project is the Highland Village Farmer’s Market, currently in it's second season! We are also continuing our Ladies Night Out events in 2011.
- "truly are a partner and a 1-stop shop..."
- As a small business, Highland Support gives us a competitive advantage. With their response time and reliability our growing restaurant company has its own “IT department” at our finger tips. Highland Support also gives us strategic feedback for our long term IT needs for our growing business. As we grow we know they are right alongside of us. They truly are a partner and a 1-stop shop for Blue Plate Restaurant Company’s technology needs. Highland Grill/Blue Plate Restaurant Company
- " Service is wonderful..."
- We use Brian at Highland Support whenever we have a computer problem. Service is wonderful. He finds the problem and fixes it, explains what is wrong in normal language. We have found that his rates are very good and we are getting what we pay for.
-Ron Johnson, LLoyds Pharmacy
- "we know we will be up and running quickly..."
- Like most businesses, our dental office runs on computers and when our server is down business stops. A slow response by others to our occasional computer emergencies and their periodic lack of success was why we decided to called Highland Support three years ago. Brian always works us into his schedule the same day. Most importantly, we know we will be up and running quickly and business can continue, which makes all the difference.
-Stephen G Hunter, DDS, Hunter Endodontics
- "We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.s..."
- Brian has been very quick to respond to our computer problems. He has been a supportive teacher to our staff. He's respectful to different learning styles and is not intrusive. Brian is very reliable and does a great job. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.
-Helen Jennen, Hayes Residence
- "Always responsive and makes my issue feel like a priority..."
- Always responsive and makes my issue feel like a priority. Always follows up to make sure everything is running smoothly and working properly again. I think he's the best!!!
-Judy Schramer, Red Hen Consulting