Highland Support provides professional, affordable and expert computer and network support to small businesses, home offices and home computer users.
Whether you have a computer related problem or are looking to expand your computer related technology, I have the expertise and experience to help you realize your goals without breaking the bank.
General Computer and I.T. Support Issues
Expert support with just about anything related to PC computers and computing.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 support
- Desktop support (MS Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Data backup and recovery
- Smart phones and PDAs
- E-mail and e-mail configuration
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware and Virus cleanup
Microsoft Server Technology
- Windows Server and Small Business Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- File and print sharing
- Windows domain and networking services
Computer Upgrades and Repair
- Server and Computer setup and upgrades including purchase recommendations
- Memory and hardware replacement
General Networking and Internet
- Wireless networking
- DSL and Cable connectivity and configuration
- Internet connectivity (hardware and configuration)
- TCP/IP configuration
Web Site Development
- I can create small scale informational websites generally much cheaper than the big web development outfits. Ask me for other sites I've created for my customers!
$70 per hour, no minimum:
10% discount for 10 or more hours per month
20% discount for 20 or more hours per month
No trip charge for customers within 10 miles of the Highland Park/Macalester Groveland area
30 minute trip charge outside that area, however trip charge is waived for invoices over 2 hours
What you get:
Experienced and affordable computer and network support
Fair billing and a great value for your money
Exceptional customer service – friendly and honest
Telephonic and e-mail support
Flexible service hours
- "truly are a partner and a 1-stop shop..."
- As a small business, Highland Support gives us a competitive advantage. With their response time and reliability our growing restaurant company has its own “IT department” at our finger tips. Highland Support also gives us strategic feedback for our long term IT needs for our growing business. As we grow we know they are right alongside of us. They truly are a partner and a 1-stop shop for Blue Plate Restaurant Company’s technology needs. Highland Grill/Blue Plate Restaurant Company
- " Service is wonderful..."
- We use Brian at Highland Support whenever we have a computer problem. Service is wonderful. He finds the problem and fixes it, explains what is wrong in normal language. We have found that his rates are very good and we are getting what we pay for.
-Ron Johnson, LLoyds Pharmacy
- "we know we will be up and running quickly..."
- Like most businesses, our dental office runs on computers and when our server is down business stops. A slow response by others to our occasional computer emergencies and their periodic lack of success was why we decided to called Highland Support three years ago. Brian always works us into his schedule the same day. Most importantly, we know we will be up and running quickly and business can continue, which makes all the difference.
-Stephen G Hunter, DDS, Hunter Endodontics
- "We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.s..."
- Brian has been very quick to respond to our computer problems. He has been a supportive teacher to our staff. He's respectful to different learning styles and is not intrusive. Brian is very reliable and does a great job. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.
-Helen Jennen, Hayes Residence
- "Always responsive and makes my issue feel like a priority..."
- Always responsive and makes my issue feel like a priority. Always follows up to make sure everything is running smoothly and working properly again. I think he's the best!!!
-Judy Schramer, Red Hen Consulting